Monday, December 05, 2005

They always fall in love all the time... A movie review


Well, I finally decided to get myself a blog.
Welcome and all that, --
Life in China revealed through the prism of my mental and spiritual (im)maturity...

First thing I'd like to entertain you with is a short essay written by four girls in my Creative Writing class - in turn but surprisingly in a unison. Enjoy.

Today I went to watch a movie. The movie’s name is “Myth”, but everybody didn’t watch it seriously. “Myth” is brilliant, but most people were busy to love. They just wanted a place to love. Only a few people wanted to see the movie.
I saw many lovers kissing in the cinema. They just needed a place to talk and eat. They didn’t watch the movie, they just looked at each other all the time.
After the movie people didn’t talk about the film itself. They always fall in love all the time. It was very impolite. But lovers always think the cinema is a good place to fall in love.
By Jenny, Meg, Nicole and Eva

Simple and true in its unsophisticated bare honesty. A picture of daily hardships university students have to deal with here.

...We too used to be so awfully young (C) Nikon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home