Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weather vicissitudes

Funny thing - I was in Russia for the winter vacation (some 50 odd days it was - so far the winner of the winter vacation length competition) and in the three weeks there the weather changed from around minus 30 C (minus 22 F) to zero (32F) and back about a couple times. I started missing the warm beaches of Zhuhai















with people sleeping right on the embankments,
and palm trees with weird acorn-coconuts,
















so just looking at the Zhuhai weather forecasts on the net made me happy, and when I came back to the South China's +20~27 C (68~80F) I never suspected what a climatic change I'd brought on my tail. In just a couple of days 27 degrees turned to meager 9 (48F). You see the pattern? Here's something to worry about.

UPD: In Moscow it is +8 and sunny on Thursday, almost like we have it in the subtropics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home