Monday, November 05, 2007

Boy / Gal

Surprised as I am that my little quiz caused interest among the public, I am now answering that question about gender characteristics of the crabs featured here.
The one on the left is a boy, the other one is, well, not so hard to figure out now : )

Funny thing, female crabs are more expensive on the market these days - they go for 6 Yuan (~75 cents) apiece, whereas males are surprisingly depreciated - only 5.5 Yuan (~68 cents). Rumor has it females are tastier.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But is the rumor true?

6:34 AM, November 06, 2007

 
Blogger Geggie said...

We girls are pricey, ya know.

6:35 AM, November 06, 2007

 
Blogger Serge said...

Hehe right on, I knew it : )

Well, the rumor should have some truth to it according to the informed sources (my wife) - the females are supposed to have more of that certain most tasty yellow stuff in the head (which I at the beginning tried to scrape off and then had to lick off from wherever it got onto) :))

10:17 AM, November 06, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home