Thursday, April 19, 2007

The ‘Tooth Shall Set You Handsfree

Here is an example of an intriguing style in advertising : )

Curse my dashing, sophisticated continental style. You see, I wouldn’t think of getting behind the wheel of my Alfa Romeo without my full-fingered deerskin driving gloves. But what do I do when my mobile phone rings? It might be my investment advisor calling from Dubai, or my haberdasher letting me know that this week’s new suits are finished. In other words, essential business. But I can’t push the little buttons on my sleek, sexy phone while I’m wearing gloves. And a gentleman always drives with gloves on.

Perhaps the Siemens Bluetooth Car Kit may be of assistance. With a built-in speaker and microphone and a navigation screen, it transforms my Bluetooth phone into a handsfree system. I can talk while zooming through the Riviera, with a minimum of compromise to my distinctive, impeccable style. But does my phone have the required handsfree profile? I’ll have to pull over and check.

The original is here.

Thanks, Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home