Thursday, November 15, 2007

TM fusion

A chaser to my post about Nokia'ed Samsung - there was that pic on the net quite a while ago:


Now - I always thought that those funnies jump under the noses of the select few extremely lucky people who are able to detect fun around us.

But hey - I was lucky this time too. And it is not a sneaky driver of a Pepsi truck taking a swig of the competitor on the sly - here is a full-blown campaign on wheels. I guess they are trying to kill two birds with one stone - creating intensified customer awareness in the fledging Chinese market. Either that or the Swedes really got next to the Japanese of which I am not aware, the ignoramus...

Non-related cultural note. Pay attention to the plastic-covered bicycle seats - it is a useful habit - usually after a day of having the bike parked outside you can virtually write in the dust accumulated on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

That's when my pants fell down.

7:53 AM, December 02, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home